RECENT

Imran Khan cancels Intra-party elections to focus on Raiwind march 9:40PM PST

Monday 11 April 2016

Free Writing

I am really not in the mood to write now just because my sister wants the laptop for her work.. so here I am writing this blog by skipping my favorite movie which is home alone sometimes I wonder if I had a chance like that boy. I usually don’t watch movies but there are couples of movies that I do watch over and over.... by movies I remember the time when I was crazy about movies, and every latest release was a must watch for me. I am talking about the time when I was a kid of 10 or 12 years old and movies were still watchable with family. Movies stuff, it was such a joy to behold for us. But since, entertainment side started making crap movies I had stopped watching them ages ago. What sparked me to write this blog was my random scrolling of channels on the TV the other day. One fine Sunday evening as I was trying to kill my boredom by finding something watchable on the TV and my scrolling stopped at one channel. The channel was showing a Bollywood movie 'DHOOM 3' and by Dhoom and bollywood it doesn’t mean that I like bollywood movies well come to the point I was taken in awe by the super cool bike that AMIR KHAN had in the movie, I never knew it could be this super cool that he can ride it over a thin rope, isn’t that wow, and when I thought the stupidity can't go beyond it....The bike turned into a submarine!!!! Yes you heard me right a freaking SUBMARINE! and please try to hold your laugh because I really don’t know why I am laughing so badly even my mom is looking at me might be thinking that her daughter is completely turn mad now... well come to the point submarine should be dead by now and that was the time when I just couldn't watch anymore and I was glad I made the decision of not watching bollywood movies in my spare time because you are going to need a pack of DISPRIN...I don't hate bollywood, they have some pretty amazing movies too like TARRE ZAMEEN PAR and..uhhmm..well you got the point..And as you got my point I have no other point to tell you. So I guess it’s the time to just click the option publish and end my free writing blog.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment