RECENT

Imran Khan cancels Intra-party elections to focus on Raiwind march 9:40PM PST

Friday 15 April 2016

Free Writing




Yesterday I was  celebrated one of my friend’s birthday. Which was going awesome, she cuts the cake, then we had a lunch. During celebrations we taken so may pictures (selfies), while taking snaps my mind goes into past days, when we hire a professional photographer for taken snaps, we pay them and fullfil their demands as, there is only one guy in the world who will able to capture snaps, sometimes this situation makes me laugh. Speaking of laugh, sometime laughter is better for health, if a person always remain sad it is a thousand chances that one day he/she will commit a suicide or they  will die before their age. Ohh! Speaking of suicide I remember that one suicide which was attempt by school going students during their assembly and now today I remind when I saw the news of a suicide of a student of medical collage because he was not allow to sit in exam, I think commit a suicide is such a useless attempt, they people surrender their lives to death instead of facing challenges. I think they people did not understand the meaning of life because life is such a wonderful adventure where we find many treasure, love, success and many more…  

No comments:

Post a Comment