RECENT

Imran Khan cancels Intra-party elections to focus on Raiwind march 9:40PM PST

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Free Writing

My eyes are wanting to close for a long time but I am giving them torture by writing this last blog then I'll be free for atleast one assignment and hopefully concentrate on other assignments too. I am very sleepy right now not because I am tired but because I will sleep for more hours if I could sleep earlier. Sleeping is my biggest weakness. I can sleep more than 20 hours in a day or most probably a week, aahhh I wish I can sleep for a week lol! This is may be funny or silly to hear you all that I just want to sleep for much time so I will see much DREAMS. Yes I want to see more and more dreams even I will make it true or not but I want to see them daily and more than one or two. I personally think that Dreams makes your mind to think about the facts and faults happening in your Life and whatever happens in your life, they just gives you the reason to think even it may be positive or negative. My Dreams always showed me the results of what I will be faced if I make that decision and luckily its always true. I never share my dreams with anyone because my dreams are too confusing to understand if i may share with someone, only I can handle my silly dreams. I have a nick name too 'Sleeping Beauty' or 'Neesti'. Well, I think its enough for that person who will read my silly thinking otherwise He/She will also sleep and I don't want to get bore someone andddd Ok Ok I am sleeping..........

No comments:

Post a Comment