RECENT

Imran Khan cancels Intra-party elections to focus on Raiwind march 9:40PM PST

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Free Writing

I was just scrolling my fb page and I saw our picture It was like 4 years old picture buh than I realized that there are Just 2 days left for your wedding yar, i couldn't be happier for you as you embark on the next stage of your life with the man you love. Right now i am doing my assignment plus thinking about our journey of friendship and we have been through together, I am reminded of just how important you are to me, how much I love, respect and admire you you're my friend cum sister . However, this friendship we share will change after this weekend, how could it not? But this does not sadden me. And I am so so excited for the day to come and from the moment your future begins. Saturday the day of your wedding it is going to be a wonderful session of picture, flowers, dresses, emotions and importantly joy  'and I know you you are more excited for this photography session not for your wedding' lol kidding. 
Remember to take in it all in slowly , and breathe. Don't get lost in the craziness of the day remember to enjoy and appreciate these moments that you'll remember for the rest of your life. I know it will be your happiest day  but it's ok to feel a little sad as well. 
As you remember your nearest and dearest who unfortunately can't share the celebrations with you and that's the saddest part :( I am dying to come but you know I can't and my reasons are geniune. But my prayers are with you and always will be. and please try to get some sleep, Saturday is a big big day. It is going to be beautiful all of the hard work you have done will certainly payoff and I think I should also sleep now otherwise mamma is going to kill me because it's too late now.. tataa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment